Monday 15 January 2007

FUNK UP

songs i love or have always loved;

  • Hurt; christina aguilera

seems like it was yesterday when i saw your face, u told me how proud u were but i walked away, if only i knew what i know today

  • Be without you; mary j

if anybody whos ever loved shd know jus what i feel, too had 2 fake it, nothin can replace it...

  • Dangerously in love; Beyonce

im dangerously i love wit u...

  • Wow; brandy

now he loves me, the way that i wanted u to love me, hes always thinkin of me....

  • with you; jessica simpson

with nothin but a tshirt on, i never felt so beautiful, baby as i do now, now that im wiv u..

  • Unbreak my heart; toni braxton

say u love me again, undo this hurt u caused...

  • Have you ever; brandy

have u ever loved smone so much it makes u cry....

  • Thank god i found you; mariah carey and joe

thank god i found u.... u brought the sunshine....every dream some how bcame reality... im overwhelmed wiv gratitude, baby im so thankful i found u


my current top 5;

ijoba orun; lara george

funk up; dbanj

chineke; resonance

upgrade u; beyonce

too little too late; jojo

N.B; i suppose those of u who don't live in naija haven't heard watsup wiv this bobo, well the 411; theres this song on d'banj's(the guy in this picture) new album, its called rundown, some of the lyrics;


o ma funk eh up
its gonna funk u up

o ma funk eh up
o ma run down
baba e ma run down
....

i assume y'all mus 'a heard why me, if not....
mmn call me
so the gist is, this song is not gettin airplay cos of the lyrics
its not like they're lewd or somfn
anyway i think this is very tite next 2 why me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.. Christina Aguilera is a fantastic singer... i love that song hurt(it makes me cry all the time.. i guess I have daddy issues too)then there's save me from myself, walk away, in fact every album on her stripped and back to basics album! oh my gosh.. i love all the songs you listed... i should try to listen to more naija songs cos i keep hearing these el dee and dbanj ppl and i don't even know if its a person/group/if they sing/rap/mime.. lol..

Anonymous said...

oh yay.. i was first!!! Excitement!!!

Eric said...

what does Baba e ma mean?

Anonymous said...

dam this blog is dead! delete it!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=panda gardens taylor mi ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg