Wednesday 17 January 2007

AGBAYAS

this goes out to all those agbayas around the world, who keep chykin babes that are old enough to be thier gRandCHILDREN.
I chose to blog about this 2day cos of a call i received this morning.this is about those big old men who most likely know one of ur parents but still decide to toast you. the world, particularly Nigerians keep complaining about the irresponsibility of youths today, youths this, youths that, how about agbayas. Its not such a big deal if u find someone old enuf to be ur parent toasting you, the big deal is when they know ur parent and or are friends wiv them. This includes all those agbaya relatives who molest kids. i will be sighting 3 exampes;

  • travel agent;

this man is the owner of the travel agency we use. the first time i saw him, i was wiv my mom. she greeted him and i followed suit, 'oh is this ur daughter', 'shes very pretty and she looks nothing like u' 'u shd bring her along more'. now this man owns a big succesful agency, is married wiv kids, now one thing i so don't like is promiscous married men. The next time i saw him i went wiv my mom, i was sitting in the reception area and my mom went in, he came to ask me, 'xcuse me who d u want to see' and i told him my mom was inside, 'oh okay, mrs *******' yes. later on he came to meet me 'erm sis, pls come wiv me' so i follow him then as if to go upsairs he says 'can i have ur number' now trying to be respectful, and not being biased(at least he knows my mom) i drop the digits. the next time i see him, (at the agency wiv my mom)'hey, how r u'(its late cos we were s'posed to travel that nite, so the receptionist is not on seat)'i've been tryin ur number, did u give me a wrong number' no i did not, 'okay say the number again, blah blah, i hope he never gets thru, but ya'll no now..

  • stranger

i'm writting stranger, cos i dont know this person. i was in the car wiv my mom. someone calls my mom and she picks up the fone, its not proper but hey its naija, so this men in a space bus on the other lane start honkin the horn signallin my mom 2 hang up, i try signallin them to stop, that shes still on the fone, the guy on the passengers side makes a fone sign, lo and be hold a boy sellin milk comes to tap on my window i wind down and tell him that i dont want to buy milk u know naija pple, selling things in traffic(my neice once said she liked nigeria bcos u can do ur shoppin on in ur car, on the road)only for the guy to drop a complimentary card on my lap, courtesy the man in the spacebus, though hes busy mouthing 'call me' im thinkin, why would i want to call this agbaya.

  • phone repairer

So this man is the one who fixes, the phones and lappys. now it sounds a bit petty but hes not, very big shop, as a matter of fact, he sels phones, laptops, mp3s, ipods, so it a big place. i go with my mom most times. so on this day i wet wiv my mom to pick my fone that i jus bought(a t-mobile fone), my mom steps out of his office to move her car and then this old man asks me 4 my number, what can i do;say no i dont give my number to strangers" i had to drop the digits. about a wk later, the agbaya calls

AGBAYA3; "hello, this is *******"

me; oh good morning 'sir'

AGBAYA3;"how r u"

me;fine thank u sir

AGBAYA3; is ur mom there(imagine that)

me;no sir, shes in the next room

AGBAYA3; okay, so are u always with your mom

me; yes, most of the time

AGBAYA3; so its not possible 4 me to see u alone

me; erm no sir

AGBAYA3; too bad, so hows the weather there

me; its also cold

AGBAYA3;so will u tell ur mom i called

me; i dont know

AGBAYA3; u dont have to

me; okay

AGBAYA3;so take care

me;bye sir

the old thing wd have actually wanted to go on a date wiv me, may god punish all agbayas, amen

I think that,all these agbayas have phsychiatric issues and i also think that they don't have the guts to handle pple in thier own age range, cawards oshi

A word to the agbayas; GO GET SOME TEETH

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU MUST BE HOT GIRL!!! LOL!!!
Thanks for stopping by my page. I give fake didits more often than not. These men are really shameless. I remember when we were kids, some of the shameless men who call themselves his friends would go upstairs to see my dad and then come downstairs on their way out and attempt to chase his daughters. Thank God we werent spoilt kids who were fazed by their so called money or perceived wealth either. Some of them even had the efforntery to say - ur dad cant give u everything, u need a boyfriend to do the rest. Yeah Right!!

UnNaked Soul said...

@CG: lol... wetin you want make poor ol'men do when u r calabar & cute??? Ideas start running wilder than they run at Ad Agencies... lol

@mimi: like CG said, you must be H-o-T! next time drop fake number... and if dem see u again ask why, tell them to get it from you mum... lol

Anonymous said...

lol.. sexy girl!!!There's so many of those stupid old agbayas here.. it blows my mind!!! I met so many at a Nigerian party on Saturday night it was unbelievable!!! can't stand em... like seriously! ewwwwwww... disgusting!!!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

call em out girl.... A G B A Y A S!!!!!!!!