Thursday 1 February 2007

this is how i feel

its late and i'm feeling so tired
having trouble sleeping
this constant conpromise
between thinking and breathing

could it be i'm sovereign
because i'll never give in
dont say that i'm fallin in love
tell me i dont seem myself
couldn't i blame something else
jus dont say i'm falling in love

some kind of therapy
is all i need
please believe me
some instant remedy
that can cure me completely

dont say i'm falling in love
cos i've been there before and its not enough
dont even say it,
i've got my eyes shut

soul sista c
oyinbo boy is responsible for this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song.. corinne bailey rae rocks my world as well.

laspapi said...

enjoyed all the posts. Interesting piece about agbayas there and as for ur meeting with your school father? Well...put these lines in mind-

"...To his sorrow he learnt this truth;
you may return to the place of your birth,
you cannot return to your youth".

-John Burroughs

laspapi said...

The poem was about josh the oyinbo, mimi?