Sunday 4 February 2007

happy birthday ovawhelmed

dearest sweetest ovawhelmed,
this is to wish you a happy birthday in advance and say thank you for being great company. i might not be here early enough to say it first so i'm saying it now. you were the first real person to comment on my blog, that meant something to me. i hope you find joy and fulfillment, darling, as you turn 21, wish u all the happiness u can get and even more cos u deserve it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEEDY(in advance)
so much love,
mimi

3 comments:

laspapi said...

Mimi,
Her birthday's the 7th, I believe, but you beat the world to it.
She's a lovely person.
How r u, Mimi? Just going thro your comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww... thanks angel... I really appreciate it! see me smiling like crazy as i dey read this thing.. you've made my monday.. luv luv luv it... thanks gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

Babe e don tey small since i see your eye for here... you alright? let us know wassup sha...