Friday 22 December 2006

see dis driver oh

Hey eeh, see me see trouble, infact, i don chop shit oh, na so driver look so tee begin chyke me. i'm lookin like ; now u know that im the queen of... all that....talkin... sayin shyte from ur mouth like blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, im like ..shut up silly(copy rite Trina).

okay it was on this very good day, the boy said he'd like 2 have a word wiv me, no big deal, go ahead, DRIVER:"have u occupied"

ME;im like, wha', i dont understand,

DRIVER;"dont u have a dictionary"
ME;(im thinkin, wtf" look at this silly boy telling askin me 2 use my dictionary) nicely replying, oh in that context i don't understand

DRIVER;ok lets 4get that, ur mom did so so...

(okay long tin, my mom gave him a paltry sum to eat with, i cant start defendin,
ME; im sorry, whenever u need money come and ask me (i'm not even working-any modelling vacancies, this babe open) ),

DRIVER;I jus want to tell u that i like u, infact i love u, but i jus dint know how you will react"
ME;(na so i look dis guy sey "u dey crase" nicely i replied )"oh", (the thing dint even put himself in hi place and shut up,)

DRIVER;so what do u feel"; i feel very insulted ,
ME;"its a free world and this is nigeria, u have voiced ur feelings, i hear you

"the thing still continues spitting shit"
DRIVER;i'd like to have u as my girlfriend
ME;"i'm lookin like; you are so out of ur league, i say "no i cant"

DRIVER;"i know im not ur stuff"
so u just realised that, pple, its so hard to be nice when all u want todo is kick ass,
ME;I have priorites and right now i dont need a boyfriend.....blah blah:"so i begin to talk about having to maintain a 4.5 gpa nnd how i have to study my german and french, bla, blah blah,"

pple that was how i managed that, this life iS .....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I come here random, just click next blog on the top :-)
Hope I don't borther you, wish you have a happy new year.
Does it due to my poor English or you write some wrong words? I can't full understand your message:-)
Ralph from CN

Olawunmi said...

SO YOU got toasted by the driver? nice. don't lie sha, you were giving him the eye, and batting them at him like crazy to get you to go places. (lol) how is a man supposed to discern "i want a favour" batting from "i love you" eyeing?

lol.

messing with you. gan.

Anonymous said...

lmao... i thought it was only me that got talked to by anyhow kind of people oh!!! i've had a bus driver ask for my number, a taxi driver, a random indian man asking me how much he could pay to take me home.. lol.. you should've seen the insult i reigned upon his head... like ewwww!!! In fact I'll write about it sometime next week!

UnNaked Soul said...

@J'Gurl: lol... wonderful post... but do you mind giving us full gist? lol

@ONB: I dey wait for that tori...

blog on!

Unknown said...

LOL!! The guy was just trying his luck. The cheek!! He would have been boasting among his mates - madam's daughter is his babe and fleecing u at the same time. U for tell am say - water get level.

BabaAlaye said...

Don't you just love Naija peeps?

Dem no send you o.No fear at all!!!

laspapi said...

This driver story had me laughing all through it.