Thursday 5 April 2007

zu wenig, zu spat

Come wiv me, stay the night
u say the words but boy it dont feel right
what d'you xpect me 2 say
you take my hand ,usay u've changed
u say the words but boy u know ur beggin don't fool me
cos to you its just a game
so let me on down
cos time has made me stong
i'm startin to move on
i'm gonna say this now
your chance has come and gone


cos u know its jus a little too late
a little too wrong
and i can't wait,
u know all the right things to say
u know its jus t00 little too late
you say you dream of my face,
but you dont like me
u just like the chase
so be real it doesn't matter anyway
u know its jus too little too late

5 comments:

omohemi Benson said...

1ST!
I like this poem,
it says it all: might trick me once,shame on you but won't let you trick me 2ce.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful writeup.. i've missed you babe.. how you doing? happy easter

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!

Anonymous said...

Like seriously this chick, were u dey? update now!

Anonymous said...

i'm not even finding it funny again UPPDAAATE! lol! can u guess who dis is?